We are always striving to provide the highest level of service for our customers. We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
If you are interested in joining the Norlift team, please complete an application (résumé and cover letter optional) and email, mail, or fax it to the attention of our Human Resources department as follows:
Norlift of Oregon, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box: 68348
Portland, OR 97268
WHY JOIN NORLIFT?
We are a growing, healthy, locally-owned business operating for over 30 years in Oregon and SW Washington. Our success is due to the work of our dynamic team. To support our team, we provide competitive wages, excellent benefits, training, growth opportunities and a work environment focused on safety.
Standard EMPLOYEE benefits
- Medical, Vision and Dental health plans (partially paid by Norlift)
- Group life insurance (paid by Norlift)
- Short-term Disability coverage (paid by Norlift)
- Optional Long-term Disability plan
- Optional Flexible Spending Account plans
- Optional additional insurance plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Seven paid holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan with partial Company matching
NORLIFT OF OREGON, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status.
Download the application, and apply today.