Ottawa: 6x4 DOT / EPA Yard Tractor
Kalmar terminal tractors are built for one purpose: to meet the heavyweight demands of moving trailered cargo across docks and throughout container terminals anywhere in the world. That takes a special kind of durability. Our leading range boasts:
- A power/drive train designed to match the tough load demands of specific port applications
- A reinforced L-frame chassis that handles shock loads far better than standard constructions
- A strengthened, heavy-duty boom designed to withstand repeated shock loads
- Distribution centers
- Light industrial handling
- Container handling
- Intermodal handling
- Engine - Cummins
- Transmission - Allison
- Driveline - 6x4
- Front & Rear Axles - Meritor
- 5th wheel capacity - 60,000 lbs
Reduced emissions with no lack of performance are two of the hallmarks of Cummins ISL G. Built by one of the most well known names in alternative fuel engines, Cummins Westport, this proven performer meets 2010 CARB and EPA emissions standards. The Cummins ISL G is available in all Ottawa 6X4 DOT/EPA certified models.
Available in LNG and CNG models
- Powered by cleaner burning, lower cost natural gas
- Meets EPA and CARB 2010 emission standards
- 200 horsepower with OBD, Clean Idle Certified at 2300 RPM; 520-lb / ft torque at 1600 RPM
- Highest power to weight ration in its class
The Ottawa SkyCab
- The “SkyCab” option for Ottawa yard tractors provides interior cab floor-to-ceiling height of 175 cm at the driver’s seat.
- Improves ergonomics and driver comfort
- Available overhead window improves visibility
- Improves productivity in container loading operations
Through enhanced calibration of the drivetrain, the MaxiMizer™ Powertrain System provides fuel savings and operating efficiency over standard powertrains. The MaxiMizer™ is standard with all Ottawa diesel models.
Looking for something specific? Click the button and let our sales team help.