JOB OPENING for Equipment Sales Territory Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote and develop business opportunities (new, used, rentals, warehouse products, service, and parts), selling within a specified geographical area the full range of our represented equipment lines to preset targets agreed with the Sales Manager. Work together with other departments to provide excellent customer service and maintain existing relationships.
- Compensated for meeting sales targets on new trucks, used trucks, short term rental, warehouse products, and operator training within a specified territory
- Implement innovative selling tactics to secure profitable business
- Service and expand business with established customer relationships
- Develop new business opportunities with new customers
- Provide account productivity reports for all larger customers / prospects
- Actively participate in all regular sales meetings on a monthly basis
- Ensure that the company standards and policies are maintained, particularly with regards to behavioral and commercial dealings
- To sell service maintenance contracts and other value add opportunities
- Stay knowledgeable of developments within the material handling industry
- Consistently achieve revenue and profit goals
- 50% Overnight travel within territory
- Preferred Linn County or Lane County residence
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Direct sales experience, preferably capital goods equipment
- Excellent presentation skills written and oral
- Able to communicate confidently to all levels both orally and in writing
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and positive working relationships
- PC and technology literate
- Utilize established selling strategies and processes
- Unit sales
- Rental contracts
- Service maintenance contracts
- Lost sales data
Exempt, Regular, Full-time; This is a commission-only position eligible for salary during training period of 3 to 12 months depending on experience.
All Norlift of Oregon employees must pass a pre-placement substance abuse screen. This position also requires successful results from a pre-placement physical.
Complete a Norlift application form which can be downloaded here or can be obtained by visiting the dealership at 7373 SE Milwaukie Expressway, Portland, OR 97222. Send completed applications to Employment@norliftor.com or mail to the above address. If you need accommodation to complete the application, please notify Human Resources at 503-905-3816.
Norlift of Oregon, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box: 68348
Portland, OR 97268
Norlift of Oregon, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status.