Job Opening For PM and service SALES Coordinator
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Prospect, Sell, and upsell products and services for the Service Department.
- Maintain and grow service sales volume with existing customer base
- Develop and promote new business opportunities with new customers
- Provide leadership in coordinating the sales and development of Planned Maintenance Technicians
- Create and send service quotes to customers
- Track and report all approved quotes, sales, and lost sales
- Analyze and track equipment database and service history to identify discrepancies, missed repairs, and make recommendations for service
- Represent, sell, and upsell service department products, including repairs and planned maintenance products
- Coordinate PM completion to meet company goal or 90% or better
- Assist technicians in scheduling PM's to insure there is customer contact
- Assist service team in completing PM system maintenance and data entry
- Provide customer service support to department when needed
- Provide the dispatcher knowledge of the customer's needs and expectations of requested PM's
- Analyze PM database to identify consistent maintenance sales opportunities
- Utilize phone, email, cross departmental and repair technician write up's and referrals to generate sales leads
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance
- Knowledgeable of all products
- Respectfully takes direction from Service Manager
- Works well alone and collaboratively in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Provide excellent customer service and maintains existing relationships
- Ability to learn and comply with all Federal, State, and Norlift employment regulations or policies
- Self-driven and strong initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills when working with customer or employee
- Mechanical/ technical aptitude
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and positive working relationships
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office™ Suite including Outlook, Windows 7 and 10, Word and Excel
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior sales experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Talk and hear
- Frequently walk and sit
- Occasionally stand and stoop, knell, crouch or crawl, and reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works primarily in an office setting
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to chemicals, odors, loud noise, and mechanical moving parts when interacting with production employees in the various plant locations
This is not an exhausted list of roles and responsibilities. Changes or modifications to this job description may be made due to the needs of the company.
All Norlift of Oregon, Inc. employees must pass a pre-placement substance abuse screen.
Complete a Norlift application form which can be downloaded here or can be obtained by visiting the dealership at 7373 SE Milwaukie Expressway, Portland, OR 97222. Send completed applications to Employment@norliftor.com or mail to the above address. If you need accommodation to complete the application, please notify Human Resources at 503-905-3816.
Norlift of Oregon, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box: 68348
Portland, OR 97268
Norlift of Oregon, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status.